Making a claim
If you wish to make a claim for Disability or Unemployment under your Keystone Regular Commitments Protection Policy, please contact MMS and ask for the Claims Team on the number below:
MMS Claims Team: 0113 2558611
Ideally you should have your certificate to hand and our Claims Team will guide you through the process of making a claim and the information and evidence you will need to provide us with. We can deal with your query more efficiently by telephone, however you can also contact us as follows:
Tel: 0113 2558611
Fax: 0113 2393160
We are here to help
MMS does everything it can to ensure that all claims are dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible. Where information is required from third parties (such as a former employer or your GP) we will keep you informed of progress and may, if necessary, ask you to contact them yourself to speed the process up.
Making a claim can sometimes appear complex and daunting, which is why we have provided some further information to assist you. Details of how to claim can be found in the Policy Wording. It is important that you contact our Claims Team promptly so that we can deal with your claim swiftly and fairly.
Please also note that:
- The Claims Team opening hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday;
- We may record or monitor calls for training purposes or to improve the quality of service.
- At the point of claim you will be required to provide evidence of the commitments you have chosen to cover;
- You will need to provide evidence of your income at the point of claim;
- If you have other cover providing similar benefits to this policy then the amount payable under this policy could be affected at the point of claim.